Monday, October 17, 2011

I rode a long way today...

Finally, I mustered up the huevos to do the ride I'd planned for most of the summer. Start at the bottom of Schultz Creek... ride north, up the AZT, east on FR418, up to the inner basin trail. Planned to ride to 10kft, but the IB trail was a beatdown; figured I need to save a few "matches" to burn for the way back. So I stopped about a 1/2 mile up the IB trail and turned around. Kinda figured it was the last >70F day this fall with no chance of rain that I could pull off a long, all day ride close to 70 miles. The day was as good as it gets... perfect... Riding on a carpet of yellow at times...
Arrived...at Locket Meadow...
On the way back to the AZT...
The final ride stats....I'm tired...

1 comment:

  1. Be careful Ray. If you keep stopping to take pictures on your rides, you'll get a reputation as a less than serious rider.

    ReplyDelete