Sunday, February 11, 2018

The "Because Schilling takes forever to blog"....blog

Yep, you got it...Mr. Schilling's TAT (Turn around time) to blog about his rad adventures is just too long...so I've taken it upon myself to do so...plus it ups my blog count and I'm gonna bury that chump in blog numbers...
This is the cool bike from George Harris that John borrowed for this ride... it's in front of the BCT where he's taken about a billion pics...  

This is a dirt road...in case you didn't know...

This is an old gas pump that has been repurposed to dispense Bud Lite Lime...mmm, John loves that stuff when he does big rides....

3 comments:

  1. Where's the rest of it?? No way I only take 3 pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to use all the pictures is exactly how you end up with an unacceptable TAT. You could be composing your blog post trail-side while you snack on your moldy burrito.

      Delete